How beautiful is this Mormon Church in the country in Clarke County, Mississippi?
Spring in bloom adds such lovely color to a quaint little church.
This is one of the oldest churches in Clarke County, Mississippi. Built around 1900 with the first burial in the graveyard behind the church in 1915. It’s now owned by the Quinnelly Family Corporation
Located east of Quitman just off County Road 511 on County Road 6752. Directions: Turn left from County Road 511 on to County Road 675.
Take first unpaved road to the right (County Road 6752). Church is approximately one mile on the left