Stephenson-Allen House in Enterprise, Mississippi.
The Greek Revival home was built around 1820, and named "Acquinasaw" the Indian word for "our home". During the Civil War, the house served as headquarters for Confederate officers in the area.
Around 1900, the house was purchased by Laura Stephenson, a prominent citizen of the community. The home is still occupied by her family.